Model policies and procedures
The documents available to download from this page are model policies and procedures for use in Catholic schools and academies.
Please note that the documents are model templates. There are two sets of policies and procedures, one appropriate for use in schools and academies in England, and the other appropriate for use in schools in Wales. It is not possible in models of this nature to cover every eventuality to reflect local circumstances. Reference is made to “school” throughout as a general description of the educational establishment whether it is a school or academy. It may be that academy trusts may wish to specifically refer to the academy and this they may do with their trustees' approval.
When using the documents it will need to be borne in mind that there may need to be some variation to reflect the governance arrangements in a multi-academy trust, in particular reflecting authority where it has been delegated to local governing boards or retained at a more central level.
Disciplinary policy and procedure
Grievance policies and templates
- England Form GRP1 – notification of formal grievance to the Clerk to Governors
- England Form GRP2 – notification of appeal against grievance resolution
- England Grievance policy and procedure – Template letters
- Wales Form GRP1 – notification of formal grievance to the Clerk to Governors
- Wales Grievance policy and procedure – Template letters
- Wales Grievance resolution policy and procedure
- Wales Form GRP2 – notification of appeal against grievance resolution
- England Grievance Resolution Policy and Procedure